Are you in need for making sense of tons of Data? Are you interested in analyzing your corporate data in more professional way? Access to business intelligence (BI) has become a priority for many companies. Business Intelligence Tools of Excel provide an expansive set of features that enable to extract information from complex data, create dynamic reports and presentations.
In this training see how to manage connect excel with different data sources, compile huge data sets and create data model with Excel PowerPivot, create a visually appealing Power View sheet, and use Power Map to integrate the data with Bing Maps to create a video presentation. Using Power BI Designer to create eye-catching visualization and dashboards share with your colleagues and let them access these reports on browsers and mobile devices.
Discover, Combine & Clean Data with POWER QUERY
• Extracting, transforming and loading data
• Converting data formats using Power Query steps
• Parsing columns to aid analysis
• Removing duplicates from a data set
• Constructing a single data set from multiple sources with the same field headings
• Merge queries to combine multiple data sets
• Append data using append query
• Un Pivoting columns to convert reports in tabular form
• Extracting all files from folders to create single data set
• Changing data type to avoid errors in data model
• Understanding Power Query “M” language
Dashboard & Business Intelligence With Excel &Power BI
25th – 26th November 2019 | 9:00am – 5:00pm